The Hog Festival Committee will meet tonight beginning at 6 o’clock.
The meeting will be held at the Hog Building at 306 North Main Street and the public is always invited to attend any Hog Festival Committee meetings.
Tonight, there will be two insurance companies making presentations. For fairness to all, scheduled 1 company will do their presentation at 6 p.m. They have 45 minutes or less to speak to ask for questions. After a short break, the first company leaves and the second company makes their presentation at 7 p.m. (or earlier). After they are done they will leave and then the formal meeting will begin and the full committee can decide what they wish to do regarding insurance.
Acceptance of and place on file Secretary’s Report
Acceptance of and place on file pending audit the Treasurer’s report
1. Front of building sign/big pig/little pig update report
2. Food concessions
3. Entertainment report update
1. Deciding on 2017 insurance carrier for Hog Capital Barbecue, Inc.
2. Time to start gathering info for 2017 Hog Days Schedule of Events
3. Any changes in space we need before we submit request for use of streets/parks letter in April to the City of Kewanee
Reports/Questions/Comments/Other Business from anyone in the room