About Arnett Muldrow...
Arnett Muldrow has emerged as one of the nation’s leaders specializing in branding for communities in the context of creating economic vitality. Unlike a typical advertising or marketing agency, they are a planning firm that understands the complexities of community issues. The branding and marketing efforts combine the sensitivity of planning with the expertise of a professional graphic artist and marketing specialist. Taking a look at Arnett Muldrow's experience speaks for itself!
- Speakers at the National Main Street Conference on Community Branding in 2005 Albuquerque, 2007 Seattle, 2009 Chicago. We have conducted six sessions at the national level on community branding.
- Speakers at the North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Destination Downtown Conferences (MS, LA, and AR) on community branding.
- The Virginia Main Street Program selected Arnett Muldrow & Associates to teach the Main Street 101 course on community marketing and branding.
- Mississippi has selected Arnett Muldrow to conduct Main Street manager training on community branding at its annual managers meeting.
- The Downtown Promotion Reporter, a national trade publication on marketing downtowns, named Ben Muldrow a “branding guru” in a 2004 article.
- The National Trust for Historic Preservation has used Arnett Muldrow & Associates for branding services in Macon, Georgia and Detroit, Michigan and continued to work with the National Trust for Historic Preservation on branding packages for regional heritage corridors in Texas and Kentucky.
- The Virginia Main Street Monitor recently published an article written by Tripp Muldrow concerning the importance of place recognition as conveyed through consistent messages and branding materials.
- To date we have completed market assessments, branding and marketing plans for over 130 communities in seventeen states: VA, MD, OH, WI, IA, MN, VT, MS, NC, SC, GA, LA, AR, IL, MI, KY, WV.
View samples of community projects here. Visit their blog here.
Much of the work Arnett Muldrow completes, is for small to medium size communities without large budgets for marketing and branding. They recognize the limitations that this places on implementation and prepare creative solutions to deal with these issues. They know the "tricks of the trade" to develop affordable but highly effective products. They are committed to producing quality. In addition, they have a proven track record of follow through with variety of implementation options.
We need your help!
During the Arnett Muldrow branding project, 4 round table sessions have been scheduled for September 14th and September 15th. The round table discussions are modeled on community design charettes and are interactive and fast-paced. All sessions are open to the public!
Roundtable Sessions September 14
1. 2:30PM-3:30PM at the Black Hawk Community Education Center (404 E. 3rd Kewanee)
2. 3:30PM-4:30PM at the Black Hawk Community Education Center (404 E. 3rd Kewanee)
3. 5:30PM-6:30PM at the Council Chambers in Kewanee City Hall (401 E. 3rd Kewanee)
Roundtable Session September 15
1. 7:45AM-8:45AM at the Black Hawk Community Education Center (404 E. 3rd Kewanee)
The FINALSession September 16
Join the community for the Branding & Marketing Reveal & Presentation Friday September 16th
After 3 days of meetings, and nights of designing, writing, editing, and polishing, the consultant team from Arnett Muldrow will present ideas for the new "Brand" for Kewanee!
Date and Time: September 16th, 2011 3:00PM-5:00PM
Location: Petersen Auditorium - Kewanee High School 1211 W. 3rd St. Kewanee
RSVP to Russell Medley at Kewanee Economic Development Corporation: (309) 853-5000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org