A motorcycle ride had his right leg amputated and is fighting for his life after a horrible crash in Thailand.
The mother of a teenager with the childhood condition, Sanfilippo Syndrome has revealed her heartbreak after it stole her son's ability to speak.
Cornell University researchers found that packing on pounds seems to dull people's sense of taste.
A 55-year-old woman in Spain died from an allergic reaction to bee venom while undergoing a pain management treatment called apitherapy.
Now that the Broadway crooner has turned 50, he is raising awareness on a cancer whose timely screening is crucial, colon cancer.
Doctors determined that a woman who was taking over-the-counter medicines ingested too much acetaminophen, which was causing damage to her liver. She was told that she would need a liver transplant to save her life.
A 21-year-old was left fighting for her life after a sore throat she thought was just tonsillitis developed into a deadly disorder - leaving her unable to walk or talk.