The planning of the 2018 Kewanee Hog Days event gets underway tonight as the first meeting of the new year for the 65th annual celebration of Food, Festival and Fun will take place.
The 1st meeting of the new year is this evening at 306 North Main Street (the hog festival building) beginning at 7 o’clock.
As always, there will be coffee, water and pop available as well as a tasty dessert or two.
Acceptance of and place on file Secretary’s reports
Acceptance of and place on file pending audit, Treasurer’s reports for November & December
Acceptance of and place on file the FY 2017 Annual Audit
1. Name badges (a work in progress)
2. Phone Options (a work in progress)
3. 2018 Theme/tagline (a work in progress)
4. Front door lock (a work in progress)
1. 2018 Stage Report
2. 2018 Entertainment report
3. Flea Market/Craft Show report
4. New combined bill from Ameren Illinois
5. Downtown electrical status
6. Memorial gift for Howard O’Neill
7. Kitchen repairs
8. Set 2018 overall Hog Days budget